Industrial Process Fans FP centrifugal
Single inlet fans of robust construction, with IEC standard motor mounted out of air-flow. Welded impeller with backward curved or backward inclined blades and high efficiency.
Used as functional units of production processes and industrial ventilation.
For each application computation and precise design for the required operational point of air-flow & pressure, at a high efficiency ratio.
Medium and high pressure, air-flow up to 50.000m3/h.
Three movement arrangements:
- Medium and High Pressure Industrial Applications
- Cyclones and Dedusting Units
- Gases and Hot Air Management.
- Drying Units.
- Exhaust Systems.
- Industrial Burner Air Systems.
- Air temperature operation range: -30°C to 120°C. At elevated temperatures with cooling flinger.
- Backward curved impeller with efficiency up to 84%, or backward inclined up to 80%.
- Robust welded impeller construction, statically and dynamically balanced, and welded scroll housing made of steel sheet. Stainless steel construction on request.
- Possible placement inside box, when thermal and sound insulation is required.
- Inverter for speed control, operation accuracy and economy.
- Soft starters.
- Manual-controlled or motorized dampers for air-flow control.
- Air-ducts, sound absorbing panels and duct attenuators.